DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, June 3, 2021 / PRNewswire / – In its latest report, certified consultancy ESOMAR Future Market Insights projects positive outlook for bag-on-valve laminates market for the forecast period between 2021 and 2031. The market is expected to increase to 5.5% CAGR during the assessment period.
The traditional packaging of health products such as nasal sprays and wound cleansers is now done using valve bag packaging. The increasing application of bag-on-valve laminates in various end-use sectors such as personal care, healthcare and home care industry is propelling the market growth.
Benefits such as ease of distribution, maximum use of content, and safer packaging option are the factors that drive demand among end users. The growing demand for safe packaging of sterilized products in the healthcare sector is driving the market.
Sales of Bag-on-Valve laminates are gaining ground in the packaging of veterinary products due to their flexible packaging and ease of distribution. According to IMF analysis, growing demand for safe and contamination-free packaging in the healthcare industry is driving sales of bag-on-valve laminates.
Growing demand from the food industry and personal care industry will accelerate the growth of the market over the next decade.
“The growing popularity of safe packaging for natural and herbal cosmetics is improving the demand for bag-on-valve laminates. This in turn accelerates the production of bag-on-valve laminates and creates growth opportunities for key players, ”says the IMF analyst.
For more market insight, request a sample of this report https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10864
Key Points from IMF Bag-on-Valve Laminates Market Research
- In terms of packaging format, the bags segment is the top-selling segment, posting a CAGR of 6.6% through 2031
- Aseptic filling is expected to account for a dominant 30% share in the bag-on-valve laminate market
- Aluminum laminates are the most preferred type in terms of material due to its high barrier strengths compared to others
- Increase in healthcare applications will account for over 35% of valve bag sales
- The United States is expected to be the top market for bag-on-valve laminates, exceeding an estimate of $ 71.2 million by 2031
- Germany and the UK will show strong demand for the bag-on-valve laminate market in the Europe market
- india bag-on-valve laminates market estimated to exceed an estimate of $ 12 million in 2021
- from China the expanding manufacturing sector is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for market players, poised to grow at 7.6% CAGR
- Countries such as France and Canada will show positive growth throughout the forecast period
The increasing emphasis on providing innovative solutions with sustainable packaging is the key strategy of the leading player in the global valve bag laminates market. Manufacturers intend to provide new products to expand their global reach and therefore focus on massive investment in research and development activities. This in turn should provide lucrative opportunities for market players around the world.
In February 2021, UFlex, a leading packaging company, announced the expansion of its packaging films business in national and international regions. The expansion was announced on the back of 89% of sales within its packaging business in 2020.
In May 2020, Drs. Kline and Green have launched a new valve bag and spray foam hand sanitizer solution for easy-to-dispense pressure packaging.
In 2018, Lindal Group, a global leader in aerosol packaging technology, announced the opening of a new laboratory dedicated to increasingly popular valve bag technologies.
Some of the major players featured by Future Market Insights include:
- Aptar Group
- Amcor plc
- Precision valve company
- TUNAP Group
- Lindal Group
- Summit packaging systems
- Gualapack SpA
- Coster Tecnologie Speciali SpA
- Chicago Aerosol, LLC
- Wipf Doypak
- Farrag packaging
- KOH-I-NOOR Mladá Vožice AS
Get customization of this report for a specific country https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10864
More Information on the Global Bag-On-Valve Laminate Market
In its latest Global Bag-on-Valve Laminates report, IMF provides more detailed information on key market trends, providing historical data for the period 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period 2021-2031. . In order to understand the global market potential, growth and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Oriented polypropylene (OPP)
- Molded polypropylene (CPP)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Cold filling
- Aseptic filling
- Ambient filling
- Home Care
- Personal care
- Health care
- Others (chemical)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (AEM)
For any questions related to the report, ask a [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10864
Key questions addressed in the report
- What will be the future prospects for the bag-on-valve laminates market?
- Which region will become the most lucrative market during the forecast period?
- What are the key trends that will drive demand in the Bag-on-Valve Laminates market?
- What are the challenges that will affect the growth of the bag-on-valve laminates market?
- Which segment will remain the most lucrative throughout the forecast period?
- What is the impact of Covid-19 on the bag-on-valve laminate market?
Explore FMI’s extensive packaging coverage
Metal Aerosol Packaging Market: Future Market Insights (IMF) provides a deeper insight into new trends in the global Metal Aerosol Packaging market while incorporating the impact of on-going trends and growth and restraining factors over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. The market dynamics have been presented on the basis of the major drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing in the major geographies during the aforementioned decade.
Aerosol Sprayers Market: Certified market analysis and consulting firm ESOMAR Future Market Insights (IMF) provides incisive coverage on the global aerosol sprayer market during the forecast period of 2021 and 2031. Moreover, to find the effect of COVID-19 in the Aerosol Sprayer Market in General, the study monitors global aerosol sprayer sales in more than 20 high growth markets and specifically targets their end users.
Aerosol Dispensing Systems Market: Certified market research and consultancy firm ESOMAR Future Market Insights (FMI) offers in-depth insights into key drivers of the global aerosol dispensing systems market. The study offers a detailed study on the key trends influencing the demand for aerosol dispensing systems. The report covers global demand in more than 20 high potential markets, in addition to an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global shell and heat exchanger market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of business information and advisory services, serving clients in more than 150 countries. IMF has its seat at Dubai, and has delivery centers in UK, US and India. the last IMF market research reports and industry analysis helps companies face challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amid fierce competition. Our personalized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continually monitors emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are preparing for the changing needs of their consumers.
Future market outlook,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected] Website: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/bag-on-valve-laminates-market
SOURCE Future market outlook